Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

A day that makes my life miserable, 06 JUNE 2010

On Monday morning that is 6th June 2010, when the moment I reach Kepong Sentral (KTM Station), I saw some notice where they stick it on the ticket vending machine and at the same time, there is an announcement make. The people, who make the announcement, announce that there is a delay in all the routes due to cargo train derailed near KL station and the train will be slowly operated. They inform that we will need to take the train to Kepong station and from Kepong station have to change platform as the current train that we took will have to return back to Rawang route to fetch others passengers as well. So, the estimated time for us to wait for the train is 1 hour for 1 train or might will be more than 1 hour.

I decided not to wait for the train because I definitely will late for my work if I decide to wait for the train and have to take the train with lots of passengers inside. At first, want to take taxi to Taman Bahagia LRT Station but too bad there isn’t any taxi available so I decided to take the Rapid Bus with the number of U8 to Medan Pasar where the place is quite near to Masjid Jamek LRT Station. When the moment I reach Medan Pasar is already 8.20am and I quickly walk to Masjid Jamek LRT Station where majority all the workers will have to change LRT from Star LRT to Putra LRT then only will reach their office. I was as lucky as I manage to get into the shuttle bus and proceed to office. I did not manage to get into the shuttle bus, I will need to take taxi to office and that time will be wasting some money by buying the taxi ticket at the taxi booth.

After I reach office, I started to do my usual things and until 6.00pm, I pack my things and going to my Intro to Finance class at Segi College KL. After my class finish at 9.00pm, I walk back to Masjid Jamek LRT station so that I can go to KL Sentral and took the KTM. I was lucky as I asked one auntie whether is the train coming or need to wait for a very long time. She said that the train is coming and I was very lucky can catch up the train. All of us went into the commuter and started to head to Rawang line. The moment we reach KL Station, announcement made that we need to come out from the commuter and go to platform 3 to wait for another Rawang train as the current commuter we took will turn back to Seremban line. We came out from the train and go to the platform 3 by using the bridge. We almost wait for 30-40 mins means by 10pm like this then only the train reach. Before that is the train to Sentul only which we are not allow to took the train because the route is different from Rawang route. Along the way in the train to Kepong Sentral, we can see that it is true that the cargo train derailed and those KTMB workers are sitting on the grasses having their dinner. When every time a train pass by, those workers they will look at us and we look at the cargo train on how does it derailed. I reach Kepong Sentral about 10.35pm like this and in the first place, I went to the public phone and made a phone to call to my boyfriend first and inform him that I will be taking taxi back and will call him once I reach home as my phone is out of battery.

This is the story that I met yesterday and how miserable my life is by facing on this incident. Will continue on another posting later on. ~ Chao !!! ~ ^^__^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

my friendship songs